For a safe and fun environment
In order to help us provide the safest and most enjoyable experience for all of our guests, please follow the guidelines below:
- Children under the age of 18 need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Adults must have an accompanying child to enter.
- Please remove shoes and wear socks while playing.
- Please be considerate of others.
- Please keep food and beverages in The Oasis or in The Gathering.
- On heavy traffic days, please limit your visit to two hours.
- To ensure that we can accommodate all of our guests, we cannot accept groups larger than 10 people. If you would want to learn more about our group policy, please talk with one of The Park attendants during your visit. If you have an organization and are interested in learning more about our group policy, please see below.
The Park Group Policy
In order to help us provide the safest and most enjoyable experience for all of our guests, The Park will not be accepting “official” groups larger than 10 people. We’ve defined “official” groups as any group of people who are a part of another formal, existing, and organized institution or organization with established leadership. We have implemented this policy due to the space limitations of The Park and to ensure that each guest and family has the safest and most enjoyable experience possible. Thank you for your understanding.
Can we have a birthday party in The Park?
As Traders Point has grown, we have been able to expand many of our ministries and their programs within the local community. To accommodate this growth, we have had to restructure other services including birthday parties.
You and your family are welcome to come and visit The Park at any time, but please hold any birthday party festivities off-site before your arrival. Please keep the following guidelines in mind when planning your visit:
Due to space considerations, The Park operates on a first-come, first-serve basis due to capacity restrictions. Any party groups must be limited to ten guests.
The Park facilities may be in use by other guests and visitors. Activity and noise levels vary from day to day. Please plan accordingly.
For additional information or inquiries, please email .