For a safe and fun environment
In order to help us provide the safest and most enjoyable experience for all of our guests, please follow the guidelines below:
- Children under the age of 18 need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Adults are required to show a government-issued ID before entering The Park.
- Adults must have an accompanying child to enter.
- Please remove shoes and wear socks while playing.
- Please be considerate of others.
- Please keep food and beverages in The Oasis or in The Gathering.
- On heavy traffic days, please limit your visit to one hour.
- To ensure that we can accommodate all of our guests, we cannot accept groups larger than 10 people. If you would want to learn more about our group policy, please talk with one of The Park attendants during your visit. If you have an organization and are interested in learning more about our group policy, please see below.
The Park Group Policy
In order to provide the safest and most enjoyable experience for all guests, The Park does not accept groups larger than 10 people. We’ve defined a group as a gathering of another formal, existing, and organized institution or organization with established leadership. Thank you for your understanding.
Can we have a birthday party in The Park?
You and your family are welcome to come and visit The Park at any time, but please hold any birthday party festivities off-site before your arrival. Please keep the following guidelines in mind when planning your visit:
Due to space considerations, The Park operates on a first-come, first-serve basis due to capacity restrictions. Any group must be limited to ten guests.
The Park facilities may be in use by other guests and visitors. Activity and noise levels vary from day to day. Please plan accordingly.
For additional information or inquiries, please email .